Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Work Week

Monday:
Well, for me, I basically can call myself "stupid."
I decided to wear a dress in below zero weather...not very smart!
I swear, the weather online said that it was supposed to be 22 degrees...
they were wrong, or was I?
Tuesday:
Everyone's sick...our family, people at my work...yuck!
I think Chase got a toy back (long story...we ended up taking all his toys away for being naughty about a month ago...now he earns them back when he is good).
Wednesday:
Brynn went to doctor for a check-up on her bronchialitis...she sounds better...
though, the doctor said she would probably be dealing with this the remainder of the winter...until it gets warmer. Poor BABY!

Thursday:
I had to work a 10 hour day...b/c I missed a couple hours on Wednesday.
LONG DAY! I have no more personal time...used it all on maternity leave:(

Friday:
Another day of work...long week!
Daycare cancelled for today...thank goodness for my mom...she has us covered!





1 comment:

Matt Williames said...

Hi Jaime!

Nice to find you in the Blog world...I'm sorry that Brynn is so sick! I'm praying that Lord willing she will heal up fast!!

Hope we can meet her one day.

Talk to you later :)

Kristin Williames