Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Change of Pace:)

I have never complained, bothered to ask,
or even shown any sign of remorse...
For the first time since Brynn was born,
Tony got up and fed her during the night...2x!
I was so exhausted that I didn't even wake up to her crying.
I woke up at 2am...
I thought I heard someone talking in the living room.
~It was one of those moments of confusion
and being frightened all at the same time.~
It took me a while, but I finally realized that it was
Tony playing/talking with Brynn...
I also noticed that I really was uncomfortable from not nursing...
if it weren't for that, I would have slept until morning;)
Though I feel guilty from not being with Brynn last night,
I am relieved to feel that I am not in this alone.
Not that I really have felt that way,
but I never have felt that the responsibility needed to shift.
It was definitely a nice change of pace!