Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I was tagged...

favorite artist/designer: don't really pay attention to designer brands...but my tennis shoes have to be NewBalance (comfty)
I love to create using: organizational skills
what inspires me: selflessness...I wish I had more of it!
most inspirational city: a place I visited in Latvia...cannot remember the name...it was poor, but the character of the people I met was noble.
weekend off: North Shore w/ hubby
favorite color: pink
favorite musician: Rob Thomas....otherwise, Third Day
favorite movie: Far and Away
favorite song: ?
favorite song lyric: ?
If I could have any other job it would be: Stay at home mom/wife
I wish: I was carefree
What was I doing 10 years ago? July 1999: I had just graduated from American Airlines Flight Academy...probably getting ready to go to my base in Chicago
What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Finish up work, make a list for 4th of July supplies and food for potluck brunch, Ladies Ski Night
Snacks I enjoy: Chex Mix-Bold flavor
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay-off debt, pay-off my family's debt, buy a Sanger (boat) for my husband, tear down our house and build a new one on our lake, hire a personal trainer and cook, donate a chunk to our church, & work less (I love my job...would have to do a little).
Places I have lived: Blaine-MN, New Hampshire, St. Francis-MN, St. Paul-MN, Chicago-IL, Minneapolis-MN, Bloomington-MN, Anoka-MN, Coon Rapids-MN, Elk River-MN, Zimmerman-MN
Jobs I have had: Hardware Store clerk, waitress, flight attendant, bank teller, receptionist, personal assistant, executive assistant


OKAY...NOW I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM:

Yvette
Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did this on my blog. Thanks! Hope you're having a great summer. Maybe I'll see you at Wal Mart soon ;)