Friday, February 20, 2009

Updates of 2009!

Okay, sorry I have not been better at blogging...very busy. Oh, and there is FACEBOOK too...takes a little bit of my time away...lol

Tony:
Doing good...on a major health kick! I am very proud of him. He is more health-conscious with food and is working-out at-least 3 times a week. Me, on the other hand...oh I get my cardio in through Community Ed on Monday nights:)

Jaime:
Work is good...I now get my Wednesday to myself at home! I work-from-home, and the kiddos go to daycare. I am blessed with a great job. I am happier during the week with less of a commute, as well as, less crabby towards my family.

Chase:
He is getting ready for kindergarten...everyday, even though it isn't until next fall! He also gets to go to "gym class" every Thursday through Community Ed. Chase is learning the benefits/disadvantages of having a "behavior chart"...better be good little boy! He is doing well with it.

Brynn:
Her most major thing of 2009 is surgery. With having frequent ear infections, Brynn had to have tubes. After 4 mos. of no sleep, we are finally getting a little rest. Brynn seems a whole lot better! Now 15 mos., Brynn is up-to-speed...smart little lady!

Hopefully, some new random pics to come!

No comments: