Friday, August 22, 2008

SUMMER 2008

CHASE SKIING!

Chase is not quite ready for the "kiddy" skiis,
but can certainly "cling-on" to Brian's (neighbor/friend on LEL) legs!

JAIME SKIING...FIRST TIME!


Okay, so I finally learned how to waterski!
I am even on the "LEL ski-team" with the girls on the lake!
Yes, I am that good...LOL!

TONY BAREFOOTING!


Basically, Tony's main fun for the summer has been perfecting his "bare-footing."
Yes, my husband is determined to be a competition "bare-footer."
He's not too shabby!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Very cool pictures. Johnny & I watched the Twin City River Rats water ski show (free) a few weeks ago.

http://www.tcriverrats.com/schedule.html

They also had some barefooters.

Does Tony really want to compete?

Jaime said...

Tony could be all talk...you never know!